I’m going to try something a bit new this year – similar show battles. The first one is bound to gain considerable interest since Fringe and Supernatural are both involved. Supernatural, Fringe, and Grimm all have a “science fiction” feel to them and air a 9pm on Friday nights. Supernatural aired in the timeslot all of last season, while Fringe aired half of its season on the low-rated night. Grimm, a new series from NBC, will be pitted against the fan-favorite series.
This brings up the question, which series will win between the three?
Here are some stats to help you decide which series may do the best:
- The CW
- 7th Season Premiere: September 23rd
- Season six premiere: 2.895 million viewers (1.3 demo)
- Season six finale: 2.108 million viewers (0.8 demo)
- Season six average: 2.242 million viewers (0.99 demo)
- 4th Season Premiere: September 23rd
- Season three Friday premiere: 4.871 million viewers (1.9 demo)
- Season three finale: 3.291 million viewers (1.2 demo)
- Season three Friday average: 3.884 million viewers (1.47 demo)
- 1st Season Premiere: October 21st
- Dateline average in 9pm-11pm timeslot: 6.104 million viewers (1.42 demo)